In the recent years, e-cigs or portable vaporizers became the popular administration method of CBD. Although using solvents or chemicals is quite tricky, using pure solvents and opting for proper equipment will help you to achieve the desired outcome.
For the best CBD vape pen or a mini bubbler, you must consider visiting the Express Smoke Shop. They provide top-rated CBD smoking accessories, tinctures to CBD edibles at an affordable price.
The following are a few recipes that help you in making THC oil for e-cigs at your home with your ingredients.
In general, there are 3 different ways to prepare THC oil for e-cigs. They are:
- Rosin extraction: It is the easiest way as you can prepare THC oil for e-cigs within 1 to 2 hours
- Vegetable glycerin – short term: It takes 3 to 4 hours to prepare
- Vegetable glycerin – long term: It takes nearly 2 to 3 months
Recipe 1: Rosin extraction method
This method is the most preferred one as it is most potent, flavorful, safe, and high-quality. Moreover, it doesn’t contain any thinning agents.
Ingredients – Dry herbs (dense nugs), hair straightener, vape juice, terpene solution (1g), mixing wand, small glass, parchment paper, dropper bottle, and lighter
- Set the temperature to make the hair straightener ready.
- Now, take high-quality nugs and set them on parchment paper.
- Once the straightener reaches the required temperature, place the paper in it.
- Press the straightener for few seconds to burn nugs.
- Repeat it 2 to 3 times with new nugs.
- Collect the resin, place it in the glass jar, and place 8 drops of terpene solution.
- Heat the jar with a lighter until it begins to bubble, and then mix it with a mixing wand.
- Now, take the syringe to suck the liquid and add the mixture to the vape pen.
Recipe 2: Vegetable glycerin extraction method (short term)
Ingredients – cannabis flowers (raw), vegetable glycerin, vegetable oil, pot, stovetop, cheesecloth, mixing wand, mesh strainer, rubber spatula, and two thermometers
- Make the cannabis buds into small pieces and pour VG over them to saturate.
- Pour vegetable oil into a pan, place it over the stovetop, and heat it.
- Once it reaches 220℉, keep the jar of cannabis mixture in the oil bath.
- Let it for 45 minutes. Once it completes, remove it, and let it cool.
- Pour the mixture into the strainer and press with a spatula to get the liquid.
- Repeat the same procedure with cannabis buds to increase the volume.
- Pour this mixture into a clean jar and use it with the e-cig.
The vegetable glycerin extraction method long term takes a long time. It is not a popular method as you have to stir it once every 2 or 3 weeks. The procedure of VG long-term is similar to VG short-term.
Tip: You have to be cautious while making the THC oil because excess heating may break the jar or over burn the ingredients. With this, you may lose the flavor of the oil.
To obtain effective results, choose a reliable store that offers safe and high-quality CBD products and order today.